Infinity Resort Lake Side (Sedi Height),Pokhara 33
Bedminster Down, BST 33700
Nepal is an alluring place to get lost in the woods, witness the spectacular wildlife and indulge in the beauty of nature. Amidst the attracting and breathtaking views, you can relax and revive your energy with Health Holidays in Nepal. Health Holidays eventually refers to the different health retreats. There are number of online sites that offer you health retreats but YogaTrainingNepal is a certified, authentic and highly appreciated site. Yoga Teacher Training Nepal offers you the most exciting and refreshing health retreats in Nepal that could help you to enhance your personality and develop connectivity with your inner soul. The health retreats help you to heal from many health issues and also help you to recover or heal from mental pressure, drugs, alcohol, and behavior of dependency. The programs are divided into sections, and so you can check out the highlights here:
• Introduction to the ancient and divine subjects of Yoga and Ayurveda
• Main focus on leading a healthy and peaceful life
• Proper teaching of Yoga Philosophy in details
• Detailed classes of various poses and postures
• Daily teachings of Asanas, Pranayama, Shat Kriyas, Yoga Nidra and Meditation
• Learning under the guidance and teaching of experienced and knowledgeable teachers
• Morning Yoga session plus Ayurvedic Massage
• Practicing of various fitness and wellness activities like Hiking and Trekking
• Healthy, vegetarian and fresh food to keep your body healthy and fit
• For relaxation, comfortable accommodation is provided
Facilities Offered during Health Retreats in Nepal
It is important to check out the details of the accommodation and food at the retreat centers in Nepal.
• Comfortable and safe accommodation for the entire duration of the stay
• Food that is prepared and served is entirely vegetarian and served three times a day.
• You can have tea, coffee as well as herbal drinks like ginger tea or green tea
• Pick and drop facilities that are with the extra charges
• Basic amenities are always available like hot and cold water, a cozy mattress, Wi-Fi and a wardrobe
To be a part of these retreats, you have to pay a small amount so that they can confirm their booking. As soon as the booking is done, you can wait till you reach the spot and then you can pay the rest of the amount.
About Yoga Training Nepal
Yoga Training Nepal is an initiative by a group of yogis, travelers and globetrotters to bring the best yoga programs in Nepal under one roof. Searching through numerous websites to get the prefect retreat or yoga training program becomes a difficult task. However with Yoga Training Nepal people can easily scroll through different programs of different durations and prices and select the best one suitable for them.