Yoga Teacher Training Program in India
Narayan kunj, Jonk , Swargashram Ramjhula, Rishike
Bagnor, BRK 249304
Spiritual beliefs, a splendid mix of traditions, vibrant culture, colorful festivals, breathtaking architecture, delicious food, and diverse terrain make the country of India. This vibrant land calls you for an amazing experience of Yoga and Spirituality.
Being the land of origin, the country is widely popular for its yoga training and wellness gateways. The country inspires, thrill, and confound you all at once during your stay here for yoga programs. Yoga Teacher Training in India is the popular most, and every yoga enthusiasts must travel here for an amazing experience.
Undergo the intensive training of Yoga with the best Yoga School in India, Rishikul Yogshala. The center is a prominent name in the industry with a team of dedicated yoga teachers who offer a well-versed training program to the aspirants.
Yoga Teacher Training in India is a wonderful experience, and the ubiquitous thread of spirituality makes the country a blissful place to undergo yoga practice and training. Yoga training here forms a tapestry of authentic, traditional, and refined kind of learning that you can’t miss.
The soul-warming experience is waiting for those who aspire to become a yoga teacher, deepen their practice and get fully evolved with the ancient art.
Yoga training offers various courses starting from beginner to advance and turns you to be a well-versed trainer.
• The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in india is the first step and is designed for the beginner.
• 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India is the advanced version course and is for those who have completed 200 Hour.
• 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India from basic practice to learning advanced level skills.
• Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, india also offers course specification like Hatha Yoga Teacher training or Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training, and more.
• Get awarded with Yoga Alliance Certification and hold the status of RYT to teach yoga across the globe.
The basic teachings of the Yoga Teacher Training Course:
• Understanding of the yoga deeply and know its aims with the study of Yoga Philosophy.
• You learn about the classical forms of yoga Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Acknowledge the importance of Adjustment and Alignment for the right asana practice.
• Yoga Anatomy makes you aware of your body and its moments while correcting the pose.
• With Pranayama learn to control the breath while using various breathing techniques.
• Feel at complete bliss with meditation that relaxes the body and mind, and calm the soul.
• The practice of Yoga Nidra and Mantra helps you to awaken the dormant spirituality.
• Shat Kriya cleanses the body and prepares it for intensive practice of Yoga & Spirituality.
• Workshops, Knowledge of props, and other Yoga activities help you to immerse in the art deeply.
Yoga Teacher Training in India is a dream of every yogi, and this magnificent land is calling all the dedicated and yearning souls.
About Rishikul Yogshala
A Yoga School in India, Rishikul Yogshala holds a prominent position in field of yoga serving the society from over a decade. With the intent to spread the awareness of wellness and yoga across the globe, the school is facilitating the same by offering a variety of yoga training and retreat programs. They have their head branch in Rishikesh India, and also at other places in India. They also have branches in other countries including Nepal, Thailand, Kuwait, Vietnam, and more.